Module 2A-4 activity 1 - assignment 1

This  activity has given me a renewed sense of purpose.  I am thankful to God for allowing me the time and strength that it required to see this to completion.  I am richer for having completed this project.  I would like to thank my partner Clarita for sharing this special learning experience with me.  The long hours that we invested after our already packed days were over has truly been rewarding.
The students in our charge will be the direct beneficiaries of this exercise and it will not be business as usual come next term but we will be able to implement some of the information learnt into our classes.
Bring out the Non-Alcoholic Champagne and let us celebrate!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 8 Activity 2 - Learning in an ICT enabled classroom

Module 2A-4: activity 11 - Creating a Personal Learning Network