Module 2A-4: activity 11 - Creating a Personal Learning Network

Creating a PLN has been a very engaging exercise for me. Knowing that I can communicate and collaborate with like minds across the world while integrating ICT in our teaching/learning environment makes me excited. I have created my PLN by using Classroom2.0 and have linked my Twitter, Facebook, Blog site and website in one location.  I started a discussion and have been very pleased with the interaction that it created and the lessons that I learned have been great.  I have invited friends to follow me on this exciting journey so that we can learn together.  I have also followed friends and persons whose links have interested me.  I encourage you to visit me at
                               www.classroom20.com/profile/StarrieGreene 
PLN's are great for sharing, learning and growing. 

Comments

  1. Yes, your PLN seems very interesting and engaging. I enjoyed viewing it. Keep it up!!! I´m seeing so far that Classroom 2.0 rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Module 8 Activity 2 - Learning in an ICT enabled classroom