Grand Finally!!!!



Grand Finally:

I am so thankful to God for the allowing me to see the completion in one piece.  This experience has truly been a learning and growing one.  I was able to see, hear, do and understand so much that I did not think would be possible in another setting. 
It is said often but maybe we just gloss over it at times but I would like to say it with meaning - God is truly amazing.

We made it through and I wish everyone all the best for the future. 

To Gerald Roos, Fiona Beal, Brenda Hallowes, Deb Avery and Kevin - thanks will never be enough but I am truly blessed to have had you on this journey.  If there were others working behind the scenes whose names I am not familiar with, please know that my gratitude is extended to you as well.  

Congratulations and God Bless.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Module 8 Activity 2 - Learning in an ICT enabled classroom

Module 2A-4: activity 11 - Creating a Personal Learning Network